Who says life is meaningless if you can’t eat meat ? I am saying that you will regret if you don’t try this recipe. Simple but tasty enough to lure your mouth.
– 2 cups cooked rice
– 2/3 cup assorted vegetables ( corn, sweet pea, green bean, carrot )
– 2 bulbs garlic, crushed
– 1 tsp cumin seeds
– 3 bulbs shallots, sliced
– salt and freshly ground pepper
– 3 tbsp olive oil
– cook vegetables in salted boiling water for 5 minutes
– Heat a pan with oil until the oil is hot then fry the cumin seeds until fragrant. Add in garlic and shallot
– once garlic and shallot is soft (2-3 minutes), add in vegetables.
– stir fry vegetables for 5 minutes
– add in cooked rice. Stir fry the rice for 5 minutes more. Add salt and pepper to your taste.