This quick and simple recipe can help me quench the hot weather this summer. Moreover, this frozen yogurt has no cream but it still has texture so that you would still feel crunchy from every bite.
– 1 cup non fat Plain yogurt
– 300 g frozen strawberry, hulled
– 1/4 to 1/3 cup granulated sugar, or sweeten to your taste
– drain yogurt to squeeze out the extra water
– Put all ingredients in a blender and blend them until smooth
– check the sweetness of the yogurt and add more sugar to your taste
– put the yogurt mixture into the ice cream maker and do as the manufacturer’s guidance
– serve right away and store the yogurt in freezer.